I have a huge amount of experience in domestic, commercial and industrial electrics so there’s really no job I can’t handle – call me today on 02890 123 288 for a free, no-obligation, quotation for your project.
Based in Dundonald, Belfast, I specialise in domestic installations and services for homeowners, letting agents and landlords. Services include: additions and alterations, complete or partial rewire, new fuse boards, testing and inspection, and repairs and maintenance.
I have a huge amount of experience in domestic, commercial and industrial electrics so there’s really no job I can’t handle – call me today on 02890 123 288 for a free, no-obligation, quotation for your project. Every call matters to me, and I will respond, no matter how big or small the job.
- Lighting fixtures – add additional ceiling lights to your room or upgrade an existing installation. I’ll work safely and keep your room as clean and tidy as possible.
- Outside lighting – security lights and garden lighting will keep your home and family safe.
- Extra electrical sockets – I’ll move sockets to a more convenient place or add additional sockets to your room, whatever you need to make your life easier.
- Electrical sockets changed – I’ll add more modern covers or USB sockets, no job too small.
- External sockets – keep your family safe with outside sockets. I’ll install sockets in your garden, workshop, or garage.
- Shower installation – I’ll work to get your new shower installed as quickly and safely as possible.
- Fuse boards – I’ll update dangerous old fuse boards to new fully compliant ones.
However, if there’s anything not on the list above give me a call, and I’ll be more than happy to provide you with a quote over the telephone.
- Rewires – your electrical system must meet current regulations and safety standards. Old or faulty wiring can cause fires or electrocution – stay safe with a full rewire.
- Upgrades to your existing circuits – whether you need a partial or full upgrade, N.Brown Electrical will give you honest and up-to-date advice.
- Safety inspections – fully qualified, highly trained and NICEIC registered, N.Brown Electrical is the best choice for your safety inspection.
- New building work – new lights, sockets and wiring, call today for a competitive no-obligation quote.
Whether you choose to hire me or not, I’d highly recommend that you choose a NICEIC registered electrician. All work carried out by an NICEIC registered electrician is guaranteed for six years. I personally offer a life-time guarantee. However, some electricians will offer no guarantee at all, leaving you vulnerable if something goes wrong.
You can read my customer reviews here…